Many in Facebook knows me as a keen voyager..since I do travel a lot these days. While planning for a jungle safari for sometime, I came across Miles 2 Go. Not very confident while the initial briefing was given by Rupam Mukherjee, I decided to take part since referred by one of my closest friend and his family.
The outcomes are appended below –
1. For the first time, I got the opportunity to stay in the core area of Buxa Tiger Reserve next to Jayanti river
2. Miles 2 Go organized a river safari out of nowhere in Sikiajhora (which was never part of the itinerary)
3. The resorts where we stayed was far better than what was briefed to us
4. Many who had been to Jaldapara are aware that it is as good as winning a lottery if you get hold of elephant safari tickets. Rupam Mukherjee by his own means arranged two for us the day before (which was again not promised in the itinerary)
5. We felt like home with the dishes served to us on a daily basis
6. While we were driven to New Mal Jn. to board the return train, we were driven to Teesta Barrage (Gazoldoba) and a stunning Balaji temple in Mal Bazar, which was not in the syllabus either
7. We had the most adventurous night at Gorumara when three of us were driven at 2200 hrs amidst Chapramari forest to come across a huge Indian Bison (gaur). Rupam Mukherjee drove us safe back to the resort
Rest is history !! A trip to absorb deep in the heart and thank Team Miles 2 Go. They made it happen, and happen big.